We’ve put together the most powerful drop on, completely Plug-N-Play, ignition kit on the market for the Mazda Miata.
- The kit utilizes the AMP EFI IGN1A ignition coils that put out over 100mj (nearly 2X more energy than the leading competitors) per spark event
- Made of TXL high temp automotive grade wire
- Color coded and printed wire with the corresponding spark output
- Flame retardant looming
- Labeled heat shrink for connector identification
- Top of the line weatherproof automotive relay
- Multi point grounding design
- Pre painted coil mounting bracket
- Direct Plug-N-Play for OEM wiring setups
- Capable of aftermarket wiring connectivity
- Allows for wasted, coil on plug, sequential, and many more firing capabilities
- Step-by-step installation instructions
- Wiring harness is designed to be tucked for a professional and appealing look when installed
Note: 1990 through early 1995 (and overseas 1994-1997 1.6) applications must use a standalone ECU. This is not compatible with the stock ECU for these model years as it does not provide an ignition confirmation signal.